Richter - Griffin V - Centre Speaker
The soft-dome neodymium tweeters provide wide dispersion, producing a lively and spacious sound stage with smooth musicality, and a response extending well beyond human hearing.
The highly efficient 5-inch mid/bass drivers harness composite cones combining the natural acoustic finesse of paper with the strength of modern carbon- fibre technology. This produces ideal damping characteristics plus the coherence and timing essential to draw you into the music.
The awesome bass is rich, deep and firm.
New crossovers were painstakingly designed with feedback from a large team of audio specialists across Australia to produce emotional vocals, an astonishingly vivid sound stage and a smooth blending of frequencies. The highly stable off-axis response means the Legends maintain realism in a wide spectrum of listening environments – because everyone’s listening room is different.
The cabinets have been completely redesigned using non-parallel panels to reduce standing waves, and the comprehensive bracing is positioned to minimise harmonics. Double thickness rear and front baffles and new high density damping makes these the most neutral and musical cabinets we have ever produced.
Do yourself a favour, just listen!
- Speaker Type Vented Symmetric Array 2-Way Centre
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response 48 Hz–25 KHz
- Sensitivity 89 (dB/W/M)
- Bass / Mid 2 x 105 mm (EPD*) sealed composite paper/fibre cone, inverted cap.
- Tweeter 25mm soft dome, neodymium magnet.
- Enclosure Bass reflex
- Rec. Amplifier Power Depends on main speakers
- Dimensions 165H x 385D X 495W
- Connector Dual Gold Plated Binding Posts (bi-wire capable)
- Available Finishes Black Oak
- Weight 10 KG