The Audio Tailor - Best of the Brits - Package
You Save: $548.00
Best of the Brits, this package was developed to encapsulate the retro style of the 85th anniversary Wharfedale speakers whilst matching it with a high tech two channel amplifier from Cyrus to really bring the sound alive. Both of these English companies have rich histories in the quality audio segment and both have stood the test of time. This matching of these two brings a rich sound with plenty of punch which is excellent for everything from rock, jazz, blues and contemporary music alike.
Very realistic performance that does immerse the listener in the music with a warm and easy signature, it will work well in a range of room layouts whether it’s a more intimate closed room or a larger open plan environment. Provisions for connecting a record player, television, gaming device, USB device and hi res Bluetooth also make this a very versatile and accomodating amplifier, plus it sounds great. A Solid package with room to grow that will satisfy the most discerning of listeners.
Included Premium Products
- Cyrus One HD - Integrated Amplifier
- Wharfedale Linton - Bookshelf Speakers
The ONE HD is not just an evolution of our award-winning integrated amplifier, it’s now an all-purpose ‘High-Resolution’ integrated amplifier capable of connecting directly with your PC, TV, games console, in fact, almost any source to give you simply astonishing sound quality.
"Connect your Cyrus ONE HD with your laptop or PC via USB. The performance of high-res audio files played from streaming services such as Tidal or Qobuz is simply jaw-dropping."
The Wharfedale LINTON represents one of the most iconic models in the long history of Wharfedale loudspeakers. A model that embodied the Wharfedale pioneering research through the 60s, 70s and 80s, with a bloodline dating back to 1965, LINTON has always been manufactured according to the Wharfedale principles of quality and value for money. The new Wharfedale LINTON further exemplifies these two edicts, balancing fine craftsmanship, natural sound quality and affordability inside a beautifully proportioned loudspeaker that has been bought in its millions right across the globe through it’s various incarnations.
The original LINTON was well known for its warm, rich and natural sounding character and the new Wharfedale LINTON retains that standing but imbues it with an open, detailed performance that will entice you to explore your whole music collection, once more.
- Asynchronous USB 2.0 input – up to 32/192 signals, and DSD 64 and DSD 128
- Optical Toslink digital input – up to 24/192 signals
- Coaxial SPDIF digital input – up to 24/192 signals
- RCA input to built-in MM phono stage
- aptX® HD compatible Bluetooth audio
- 3 x line level inputs – including AV integration option
- Pre outputs – connect to additional power amplifiers
- High power, high voltage class AB headphone amplifier
- Bi-wire compatible speaker binding posts
- User upgradeable firmware
- Bluetooth control app
- Cyrus 4th generation Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Outputs 2 x 100W (into 6 Ω at 0.1% THD+N)
- SID – Speaker Impedance Detection
- Linear power supply
- Weights and Dimensions:
- Dimensions (H X W X D) – 85 x 220 x 390mm
- Weight – 5.6kg
- Description - 3-way vented-box/standmount
- Enclosure Type - Bass reflex
- Bass Driver - 8"(200mm) black woven Kevlar® cone
- Midrange Driver - 5"(135mm) black woven Kevlar® cone
- Tweeter - 1" (25mm) soft dome
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB) - 40Hz ~ 20kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V@1m) - 90dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power - 25W - 200W
- Nominal Impedance - 6 Ohms Compatible
- Speaker Dimensions (H x W x D) in mm - 720 x 440 x 460 each
- Speaker Weight - 22kg each
- Speaker Stand Dimensions (H x W x D) in mm - 550 x 410 x 450 each
- Speaker Stand Weight - 15kg each