The Audio Tailor - Distinguished Duo - Package
You Save: $1,108.00
‘’Style with incredible performance’’ a very accurate description for this beautiful sound system. Very clean euro styling of the Q Acoustics which incorporate an integrated stand certainly don’t look like any other speaker, forget the black box look as these will impress the most discerning decorator. Allowing connectivity of devices from record players, USB devices, tvs, gaming devices and with the convenience of hi resolution Bluetooth ensures this system is as functional as it is easy to use. Together they produce a very tight and generous sound that will work very well in even the most unusual room layouts, some speakers don’t sound great in rooms that have tiled floor and lot of glass but with the type of box design and components these are definitely up to the task. When placed with the Cyrus amplifier you can be confident that the amp really drives these speakers well and has a firm level of control ensuring a well balanced sound rich in every aspect but not overly coloured in any area of the sound spectrum.
Included Premium Products:
- Cyrus One HD - Integrated Amplifier
- Q Acoustics Concept 300 - Bookshelf Speakers
- A matched set of speaker cables chosen upon final room acoustics (up to 6 mtrs)
The ONE HD is not just an evolution of our award-winning integrated amplifier, it’s now an all-purpose ‘High-Resolution’ integrated amplifier capable of connecting directly with your PC, TV, games console, in fact, almost any source to give you simply astonishing sound quality.
"Connect your Cyrus ONE HD with your laptop or PC via USB. The performance of high-res audio files played from streaming services such as Tidal or Qobuz is simply jaw-dropping."
Since its founding in 2006, Q Acoustics has built an unrivalled reputation for designing, engineering and manufacturing innovative, high-performance and class-leading loudspeakers at every price-point. This ongoing and concerted demonstration of excellence has all led to Concept 300.
The brief for Concept 300 is simple, yet staggeringly ambitious. Build on the runaway success of the floorstanding Concept 500 and deliver a standmounting alternative that’s at once more affordable, of utterly uncompromised performance and of stylish, understated elegance.
There follows a brief explanation of just how Q Acoustics has made this happen and, by extension, why Concept 300 represents the state of the loudspeaker art in the 21st century.
- Asynchronous USB 2.0 input – up to 32/192 signals, and DSD 64 and DSD 128
- Optical Toslink digital input – up to 24/192 signals
- Coaxial SPDIF digital input – up to 24/192 signals
- RCA input to built-in MM phono stage
- aptX® HD compatible Bluetooth audio
- 3 x line level inputs – including AV integration option
- Pre outputs – connect to additional power amplifiers
- High power, high voltage class AB headphone amplifier
- Bi-wire compatible speaker binding posts
- User upgradeable firmware
- Bluetooth control app
- Cyrus 4th generation Hybrid Class D amplifier
- Outputs 2 x 100W (into 6 Ω at 0.1% THD+N)
- SID – Speaker Impedance Detection
- Linear power supply
- Weights and Dimensions:
- Dimensions (H X W X D) – 85 x 220 x 390mm
- Weight – 5.6kg
- Enclosure type - 2 way reflex
- Mid/bass driver - 165mm
- High frequency unit - 28mm
- Frequency response - 55Hz – 30kHz
- Nominal impedance - 6ohms
- Minimum impedance - 4.7ohms
- Sensitivity - 84dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power - 25-200w
- Crossover Frequency - 2.5kHz
- Effective Volume - 11.4L
- Dimensions W/H/D - 220 x 355 x 400mm
- Weight - 14.5kg (per speaker)
- Concept 300 Tensegrity Stand Dimensions W/H/D - 492 x 690 x 430mm
- Concept 300 Tensegrity Stand Weight - 3.9kg (per stand)