The Audio Tailor - The Journey Begins - Package
You Save: $319.00
Starting out in your first real hi fi system?
This system is designed for those that want to experience proper high quality sound without breaking the budget.
Ideally suited for small to large rooms that are carpeted Or furnished in a less sparse way. The detail in the speakers will ensure nothing is missed and when combined with one of Rotel’s biggest selling amplifiers of all time you can be assured of a great end result.
Great connectivity including inputs for your computer, tv , record player and even hi res Bluetooth will make it a breeze to get what you want when you want it, easily..
Included Premium Products
- Rotel A12 - Integrated Amplifier
- Monitor Audio Bronze 5 - Floorstanding Speakers
The A12 integrated amplifier displays the same clean lines and intuitive operation as the A14 with output power rated at 60 Watts per channel RMS into 8 ohms. Rotel engineers begin their quest for uncompromising audio performance at the power supply. This is the heart of an amplifier and an area where considerable time and investment is spent.
Rotel manufactures its own toroidal transformers in-house to high tolerances using raw materials selected from proven, trusted suppliers. The result is a rugged power supply that won’t easily distort the music under dynamic conditions or with difficult speaker loads. With myriad inputs and a digital section designed around the luscious Wolfson 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter, this amplifier offers all of the features you need in an amplifier and none of those you don’t.
The slender Bronze 5 delivers powerful, responsive bass lines that belie its stealthy appearance and surpass those of many much larger towers. Its 5 1/2” C-CAM bass driver and 5 1/2” C-CAM bass/mid driver are arranged in a two and half way system configuration, operating in separate acoustic chambers with front and rear firing HiVe II ports to provide differential tuning for higher efficiency and greater low frequency extension. The Bronze 5’s low-distortion architecture expertly combines clean, expressive mid and high frequencies with punchy room-filling bass lines. The Bronze 5 provides a naturally rhythmic and addictive blend of large-scale dynamics and detail from a surprisingly unobtrusive tower.
- Amplifier: Class AB
- Power: 60
- Analogue Inputs
- 3.5 mm: None
- Phono: 1
- RCA: 4
- XLR: None
- Analogue Outputs
- Headphones: 1
- Pre: 1
- Sub: None
- Tape: None
- Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Type: Wolfson
- Digital Inputs
- Coaxial: 2
- Optical: 2
- PC-USB: 1
- System Format - 2-1/2 Way
- Frequency Response - 37 Hz — 30 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M) - 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance - 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL - 113.8 dBA (pair)
- Power Handling (RMS) - 120 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements - 30 — 120 W
- Cabinet Design - Dual chamber bass reflex – Ported front and rear HiVe II Port technology
- Crossover Frequency - LF: -6 dB @ 600 Hz, MF/HF: 2.8 kHz
- Drive Unit Complement - 1 x 51/2" C-CAM bass, 1 x 51/2" C-CAM bass mid-range driver, 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D) - 850 x 165 x 248 mm (337/16 x 61/2 x 93/4")
- Dimensions (Including Grille, Terminals, Plinths and Spikes (H x W x D)) - 898 x 215 x 282 mm (355/8 x 87/16 x 111/8")
- Weight (each) - 11 kg (24 lb 6 oz)