Thor - PS20 - Smart Power Station
Pure pristine power 24/7. For ultimate in rack mount power conditioning with under/over voltage stabilization that enhances performance without changing the THD so Audiophiles love it! It can deliver 240V output or (user selectable) option 220V to deliver the power your system was designed for.
The Thor SmartBrain not only protects from surges, it also filters and cleans electrical frequency noise to give you unbeatable sound and video quality. Enjoy a truer AV experience with better picture quality and purer sound. Can also improve computer gaming speeds and fix internet dropouts.
INSIDE THE BRAIN
SmartBrain has a premium filter technology called Dynamic Active Tracking (inc DRM95 20A). This unique filter has the best chance of "cleaning" electrical noise because it shields around 40% more frequencies when compared to other filters. It is an Active filter and can "clean" unwanted frequencies on both the upward curve and the downward curve of a sine wave (power). Most other filters only work at the crest of the wave and therefore miss a huge section of these unwanted frequencies that can generate noise on sensitive electronic devices.
Protects: anything rack mounted, top end Hi-Fi & audio, computers & AV servers, all screen technology (TV/Projectors) and any device that performs better with pure power 24/7.
- Maximum Protection (Max EMI/RFI)
- Maximum Energy Absorption (6080 joules)
- Fastest Reaction Speed (1 nano second
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- Under and Over Voltage Stabilisation
- Terminates via user selection/Install by electrician
- Circuit Breaker On/Off Switch
- 6 Year Warranty Replacement
- Product Dimensions: 436mm x 195mm x 380mm
- Supply voltage: 240/V AC 50Hz
- Maximum current rating: 20amps/4800 W (VA)
- Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Operating Voltage: 180V - 260V
- Incoming Voltage out of designed range (i.e. 180v - 260v): if input was 270v then output would be approx 250v to 255v
- Incoming Voltage out of designed range (i.e. 180v - 260v): if input voltage was 140v then output would be approx 230v - 235v
- Includes DRM95 20A Isolated Mains Filter and Spike/Surge Protection module