Wharfedale - Vista 150 - Soundbar & Subwoofer Bundle
The latest addition to the Vista soundbar series, Vista 150 revolutionises sound for flat screen TVs, as they are much too thin to produce high-quality sound, and adds the convenience of bluetooth technology, as well as conventional analogue and digital connections.
The Vista 150 incorporates a 6.5 inch woofer in its wireless subwoofer box, providing extra depth for an authentic cinematic experience (similarly to conventional amp and speaker systems), while keeping clutter to an absolute minimum. The soundbar itself houses four 2.75 inch drivers with two 0.75 inch neodynium tweeters for a true stereo sound, all projected from one slimline and attractive sound source.
The Vista 150's Bluetooth input is enables a wireless connection for smart phones and tablets, while 3.5mm RCA and optical inputs make the Vista 150 a versatile system equally capable as a conventional hi-fi system also.
The Wharfedale Vista 150 is an efficient and yet affordable route to home entertainment, engineered with a passion for sound.
- 150 Watts of power
- 4 Inputs
- Bass control
- Remote included
- General Description - 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
- System Power - 150 Watts
- Frequency Response +/- 3dB - 40Hz – 20kHz
- Soundbar Driver Complement - 4 x 2.75 inch MIdbass, 2 x 0.75 inch tweeters
- Subwoofer Driver - 6.5 inch
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Yes, V2.1 + EDR Class 2
- Bluetooth Range - Approx 10m (line of sight)
- Digital Inputs - 1 x Optical
- Analogue Inputs - 1 x RCA Phono, 1 x 3.5mm Jack
- EQ Modes - Game, Movie, Music, Flat (Off)
- Subwoofer Level Control - Yes
- Standby Power Consumption - < 0.5W
- Dimensions in mm (H x W x D) - 850 x 68 x 87mm (Soundbar), 250 x 270 x 310mm (Subwoofer)
- Gross Weight - 2.0Kg (Soundbar), 5kg (Subwoofer)