Zappiti - Z.Player 4K Duo HDR - Video Management System
You Save: $40.00
The best movie watching experience ever.
Zappiti designs and manufactures only professional grade Video Management Systems; delivering the highest quality, outstanding performance, and best possible user experience.
All of the Zappiti products are designed to provide their end-user customers with convenient and intuitive access to their entire movie library collection, in stunning 4K, High Definition resolution. The award winning Zappiti devices are being successfully used to improve the movie watching experience, in residential and commercial environments all over the globe. The Zappiti Duo 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard for home entertainment. It supports the majority of digital audio and video formats, including the most modern HEVC video codec with one billion colours (10-Bit colour encoding), all modern 3D video standards with 3D subtitles, and features HDMI 2.0, 4K 60p, HDR, DTS:X for the best possible home theatre experience.
Zappiti MagicPixel v2.
Forget expensive outboard video processors… with Zappiti, you’re living the video dream! The Zappiti Duo 4K HDR incorporates Zappiti MagicPixel v2 technology, which offers outstanding picture quality – far better than the previous generations – with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, more contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the improved image of your display! 3D also offers greater image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
Ultra HD 4K.
Zappiti Duo 4K HDR features HDMI 2.0a output to provide the best compatibility with latest 4K video content such as 4K60p or HDR. Zappiti MagicPixel upscales your video files up to UHD (3840×2160) into 4x times Full HD! The high-quality upgrade dramatically improves video image quality. If you don’t own an Ultra HD 4K display, don’t worry! In addition, Zappiti “4K Full HD” technology converts Ultra HD video content into extremely high-quality 1080p uncompressed 4:4:4 video to enjoy 4K content on Full HD 1080p displays. This process increases the resolution by about 30% compared with Blu-ray on a 1080p TV. With Zappiti MagicPixel v2, the benefits of 4K are not restricted to large screen sizes.
With the parental control feature, you can designate movies as “children’s” and block access to other movies with a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their movies! In addition, the child mode provides direct access to movies without the synopsis for greater ease of use. Finally, the parental control feature blocks access to the editing and deleting functions of your Zappiti collection for perfect safety.
- Chipset: Realtek RTD1295.
- CPU: ARM® Cortex® CA53 x4 (Quad Core).
- GPU: Mali™-T820 MP3 (3 Core) (equivalent to an Octa-core Mali 450) – DirectX 11.1, OpenGLES 3.1, OpenGL 1.2, FP, ASTC, Renderscript. 4x Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA).
- Operating System: 64-Bit.
- DSP: Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration. Native hardware 10-bit YUV support. Hardware performance optimizations for Zappiti UI.
- Cache: 1 MB L2.
- RAM: 2 GB DDR4.
- NAN eMMC: 16 GB (5.0).
- Connectors: HDMI 2.0a (TX/RX, CEC, Deep Color, 12 bits, xvYCC, MHL 3.0), 3x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C, CVBS video analog output (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), audio analog RCA (both analog and digital video outputs are active at the same time), S/PDIF coaxial and optical audio output (Toslink), Ethernet Gigabit 10/100/1000 M/bs, Wi-Fi 5G, SD / MMC card reader, AC connector, AC button On/Off (at the back), LED display on front panel controlled with RC.
- HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5” SATA HDDs.
- Media sources: External HDD (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in SD card reader (SD/SDHC/MMC), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources. External multi-bay USB storage enclosures supported.
- Internet navigator: Connect a computer mouse and keyboard to browse Internet as on a computer.
- DLNA: Full support of DLNA standard (1.5 or 2.0).
- SMB Server: Zappiti Share, OpenWRT
- Video codecs: HEVC, H.265, x265 (up to Main10 Level 6.1 High 60p in 4K), MVC, AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1, H.264/x.264 (up to Full HD 60p and 4K 24p), FLV, AVS, XVID, DIVX (from version 4), Sorenson Spark L70, VP9 HW (up to 4K 60p) ; ultra high bitrate support (up to 400 Mbit/s in HEVC 4K).
- Video file formats: 3D BD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, MKV, MKV 3D, MK3D, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, MPEG, MPE, MPG, TS, TP, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, WebM, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS, RMVB, RM, DAT, VOB, 3GP, FLV, DAT, AVCHD 2.0 (AVCHD 3D, AVHD Progressive).
- Video output flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to 1080p, Ultra HD (3840×2160) and 4K (4096×2160). Up to 4K 60p. Display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz ouput).
- Audio codecs: AC3, DTS MPEG, MP3, LPCM, ALAC, APE, M4A, AIFF, WAV, WMA, VSELP, FLAC, AAC, AAC-LC, HEAAC, HE-AAC v2, AMR-NB, OGG (Ogg/Vorbis), RA_COOK, WMA, WMA, LPCM, PCM, ADPCM, FLA ; lossless and audiophiles formats support (up to 192 kHz / 32-bit).
- Audio playback functions: Album cover / artist / category thumbnail support (folder.jpg), folder playback, random (shuffle), repeat playlist, repeat title. Musical slideshow for live concerts. Display the internal pages of album booklet or the back cover.
- Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream, downmix stereo (DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos). Warning! In SPDIF output, multichanel HD audio formats are donwmixed in stereo. Only HDMI can support HD audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD.
- Subtitle formats: SRT (Subrip / external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (sous-station alpha / MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, SUB/IDX external), SMI (Sami), IDX, PGS (BD ISO, BDMV, M2TS, MKV), DVBSUB (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C). Download subtitle option. 3D subtitles support with depth settings. Multi-coding.
- 3D Hardware acceleration: OpenGL.
- Photo file formats: JPEG (hardware decoding), PNG, BMP, GIF (resolution up to 8192×8192 pixels). Musical slideshow option with dynamic transition effects.
- Supported formatting: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), NTFS (read-write).
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
- Wi-Fi: 8IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC, 2.4 GHz / 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band). Dual band. Dual external antenna.
- Bluetooth 4.0: BT4.0
- Android 6.0: Install and enjoy additional apps via GooglePlay. Warning! Some Android apps are not suitable for use with the remote control. In this case, use a connected computer mouse or an AirMouse (not supplied).
- Mirroring audio / photo / video : Mirroring your Android or iOS device’s display and sound on your TV, showing off photos from a recent trip, or listening your favorite songs.
- Network playback: Special optimisation of the network, guaranteeing better performances of the local network playback no matter which type of media thanks to SMB protocol (HEVC UHD files included) via Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet 10/100.
- Universal RC: Integrate seamlessly into smart home installations via ready-to-use Control4 driver, RTI driver Crestron IP codes, Logitech, Pronto, and general IP codes. Power ON and Power OFF discrete codes.