Zappiti - Z.Player One SE 4K HDR - Video Management System
The best movie watching experience ever.
Zappiti designs and manufactures only professional grade Video Management Systems; delivering the highest quality, outstanding performance, and best possible user experience.
All of the Zappiti products are designed to provide their end-user customers with convenient and intuitive access to their entire movie library collection, in stunning 4K, High Definition resolution. The award winning Zappiti devices are being successfully used to improve the movie watching experience, in residential and commercial environments all over the globe. The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard for home entertainment. It supports the majority of digital audio and video formats, including the most modern HEVC video codec with one billion colours (10-Bit colour encoding), all modern 3D video standards with 3D subtitles, and features HDMI 2.0a, 4K 60p, HDR, DTS:X for the best possible home theatre experience.
The Zappiti One SE 4K HDR features two HDMI outputs – an HDMI 2.0a port for connecting to the latest UHD 4K TVs, projectors and A/V receivers, and an additional HDMI 1.4 port dedicated to audio for connecting to older A/V receivers and for better audio performances. The HDMI Audo Only port features a high-stability, high-precision HDMI clock. This design significantly reduces jitter and eliminates timing errors, allowing you to enjoy your audio & video contents with increased accuracy when you use the audio-only HDMI output port for connecting the audio signal to your A/V receiver. In addition, on the video output, the audio stream is automatically muted when the HDMI Audio Only output is used, thereby reducing the effects of video noise on the main HDMI output.
- Dual HDMI: Use the second HDMI to separate audio and video for the best performances and enjoy the 4K HDR, while using an old-generation AV receiver or soundbar non-4K compatible. You can enjoy both HD sound and 4K HDR without having to replace your AV receiver or soundbar.
- Zappiti MagicPixel v2: Enjoy outstanding picture quality – far better than the previous generations – with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, increased contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the image of your display! 3D also offers better image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
- HDR: Display your HDR video content, while also providing increased dynamic range on your HDR display (TV/projector).
- 10-Bit: Enjoy powerful 10-bit YUV hardware decoding for professional-quality video display. 10-bit encoding makes it possible to benefit from increased nuances (1.06 billion colors instead of 16 million in 8-bit).
- REC. 2020: Enjoy a wider color space for more saturated and richer colors.
- 4K 50/60p: Display your 4K 50p or 60p video content in 3840x2160p at 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- Real Cinema: Auto framerate detection 24/50/60p (compatible with both 24.000 Hz / 23.976 Hz video output).
- Up-Scaling 4K: Display your videos with an ultra-high quality upscaling Ultra HD 4K (3840×2160 and 4096×2160).
- 3D Video Support: Enjoy all your 3D movies files (3D BD ISO, MKV 3D MVC) in true Full HD quality (Frame Packing) when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom) with 3D subtitle support. Many 3D settings available including: 3D image depth, 3D subtitle depth, 3D interface depth, manual reversal of left-right images.
- Network Player: Connect your Zappiti on your local network and enjoy your content from a PC/MAC or a NAS via SMB.
- SMB Server: Access the contents located on the internal hard drive of the Zappiti One SE 4K HDR (or a connected hard drive) from a computer connected via local network.
- MKV Player: Playback SD, HD and UHD video content in MKV and other modern video file containers and formats, including top quality HEVC/H.265 video codec with very high bit-rates > 400 Mbp/s.
- HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5” SATA HDDs. Warning! The hard drives dedicated to NAS servers, such as WD RED, are not compatible.
- USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices.
- Ports USB 3.0 and Type-C: Read or copy your files in ultra high speed.
- Full Range of A/V Connectors: S/PDIF coaxial and optical audio output, audio analogue output (cinch), CVBS video analog output, HDMI 2.0a (Deep Color, xvYCC, 12 bits, and CEC).
- Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream up to 11.2.4, downmix stereo.
- Hi-Res Music Playback: Plays Hi-Res Audio quality (up to 32-bit) music files in various formats (FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, WavPack, Monkey’s Audio APE, DTS, AC3, etc).
- Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format including SD, 1080p (1920×1080), Ultra HD (3840x2160p) and true 4K (4096x2160p) up to 12-bit by primary color (36-bit).
- Many shortcuts and advanced playback features: –1-9: direct playback access to 10 – 90%. – Cursor left and right: 1 min rewind and forward. – P+/-: 10s rewind and forward. – Cursor down and up: Fast rewind and forward (up to x32).
- Playback memory: Resume playback from the last position.
- Backlit Remote Control: High quality remote control with many direct access and shortcuts with backlit buttons. Descrete codes for universal remote control and advanced functions to control the audio volume of your TV or AV receiver.
- Bluetooth 4.0: Connect your wireless devices via Bluetooth such as joysticks, headphones, connected speakers
- Computer mouse: Connect a computer mouse to control the player and Android Apps.
- Keyboard: Connect a computer keyboard to control third-party applications and more convenient text input in the Zappiti application.
- Complete file management system: copy, cut, past (multitasking), delete, rename.
- Zappiti Video Control: Control your Zappiti player with the virtual remote control via your tablet or smartphone.
- Android: Download and install Android Apps from the GooglePlay. Easy access with streaming contents providers, VOD/SVOD, catch up TV (such as YouTube 4K, KARTINA TV / КАРТИНА ТВ), musical playback, social networks, news, weather info, trailers, games, internet radio and more… Warning! Some Android apps are not supported!
- Open GUI: Add apps shortcuts to the home page.