Marantz - SACD 30n - Network Audio / CD Player
SACD 30n Networked SACD / CD player with HEOS Built-in
A master-tuned, elegantly designed SACD / CD player with integrated digital sources. Includes Marantz Musical Mastering processing and a very low-noise, crystal-clear pre-amplifier. The SACD 30n supports a wide variety of high-resolution files and streaming services. Pairs with the MODEL 30 integrated amplifier. Your music always sounds better on a Marantz.
Extraordinary musicality for your collection
The most musical sound for all your digital music: Your CDs and SACDs, your digital files, and multiple streaming services built-in.
Tuned with passion
Hundreds of hours of careful Sound Master tuning ensures the exquisite detail and musicality Marantz always delivers.
Designed for real listening
Its low-noise pre-amplifier and dedicated headphone amp promise the Marantz sound any way you listen.
Enjoy music from Spotify, Amazon HD, TIDAL, Deezer and more, or your local collection
Pair with the MODEL 30 amplifier
Exquisitely designed and precisely tuned to pair with the Marantz MODEL 30 – for your new reference system.
Exquisite sound tuning
The SACD 30n continues the renowned heritage of exquisite Marantz components. The SACD 30n is tuned by the Marantz Sound Master, who channeled his passion, experience, and extraordinary ear into every aspect of its unsurpassed design.
The complete digital music player
The SACD 30n is built to meet all the requirements of the modern audiophile who wants to combine a large digital music collection with the leading online music services. The Marantz SACD 30n marries a classic premium SA-CD / CD player with a modern digital source’s hub/preamp. It plays hi-resoultion files including FLAC HD and DSD from your home network, local USB storage, and online sources such as streaming services and Internet radio. It features HEOS streaming, voice and multi-room support, and DAC functionality, as well as Apple AirPlay 2 and Bluetooth integration. The SACD 30n is future-proofed, accepting file formats all the way up to 11.2Mhz quad-DSD and 384kHz/32-bit PCM via USB-B/USD-DAC.
The most musical, accurate, detailed sound
The SACD 30n is built on its own discrete circuit board, the Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Module, or HDAM.
Legacy system connectivity
The SACD 30n integrates the Marantz Musical Mastering digital-to-analogue converter. The optical and coaxial digital inputs for existing source components support files up to 192kHz/24bit. The SACD 30n also comes with a USB-B asynchronous input for direct connection to a computer. The USB-B input is compatible with PCM and DXD music files at up to 384kHz/32bit, as well as DSD2.8MHz, DSD5.6MHz and DSD11.2MHz.
More than 65 years of audiophile heritage
Founded in 1953, Marantz has a long and rich history of designing audio components embraced by music lovers and critical listeners around the world.
- Network audio streaming
- Spotify Connect / Tidal / Deezer / others (where available)
- Amazon Prime Music HD
- Bluetooth / AirPlay 2
- Roon Tested
- Internet Radio
- HEOS Multiroom and Streaming
- Voice Control - Works with Amazon Alexa / Google Assist / Apple Siri
- CD Compatibility: CD / CD-R/RW / SA-CD / WMA / MP3
- Data Disc Compatibility: DSD / WAV / ALAC
- USB input for memory stick
- DAC operation mode: USB-B / Coax / Optical
- USB-B DSD Audio Streaming (DoP): DSD2.8 / DSD5.6 / DSD11.2
- Signal isolator for DAC Mode operation
- Jitter Reducer
- HDAM version: HDAM+HDAM SA3
- Power Transformer: Toroidal
- High Grade Audio Components
- Customised Components
- Symmetric circuit layout
- Extra metal plate for chassis strengthening (1.5mm)
- Aluminium side panels
- Headphone: Buffer (HDAM-SA2)
- Wi-Fi (2.4GHz, 5GHz) / Wired LAN
- Wi-Fi on / off mode
- Bluetooth on / off mode
- DSD Audio Streaming: up to DSD5.6
- Lossless formats: DSD / FLAC HD 192/24 / ALAC 96/24 / WAV 192/24
- Gapless Playback (FLAC, WAV, DSD)
- Analogue Out (Cinch): 1
- Variable Out (Cinch): 1
- Digital Optical In / Out: 2 / 1
- Digital Coaxial In / Out: 1 / 1
- Gold plated Cinch
- Sample Rate USB type B In: up to DSD11.2
- Headphone Out
- Ethernet port
- IP control
- Flasher input
- Mechanism: SACDM-3L
- D/A Conversion Marantz: Musical Mastering
- DAC IC: Marantz Musical Mastering
- Digital Filter: Marantz Musical Mastering
- Selectable Filter: CD / DAC-Mode (PCM only)
- Noise Shaper: Marantz Musical Mastering
- Low Pass Filter stage: HDAM
- Output Buffer: HDAM SA3
- Headphone amp: HDAM SA2
- SACD AUDIO - Frequency Response (Cust.): 2 Hz - 50 kHz; Dynamic Range (SA): 109 dB; Signal to Noise Ratio (SA): 112 dB; Total Harmonic Distortion (SA): 0.0008%
- CDDA AUDIO - Frequency Response: 2 Hz - 20 kHz; Dynamic Range: 98 dB; Signal to Noise Ratio: 104 dB; Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.000015%
- Available colours: Black / Silver-Gold
- Remote Control: RC002PMND
- Power Consumption in W: 48
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.4
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm: 443 x 424 x 130mm
- Weight in kg: 13.5kg