Monitor Audio - CW10 - Custom Subwoofer
The new CW10 places all the power in the hands of installer and client. Engineered for control in operation, bass quality and concealment in-room, the compact CW10 cube will add explosive bass frequencies to music and AV systems when tucked behind furniture on room boundaries.
Each little bass-engine is generously specified with custom installation in mind, providing versatile input and control options including RS232 and a dedicated ‘SubConnect’ PC applet via a wired USB interface.
The compact rigid 18 mm MDF cubic cabinets with regular 30 cm dimensions incorporate no fewer than three robust, similarly sized 10" C-CAM drivers. Each system array comprises an active high-excursion drive unit powered and trimmed by potent DSP-tuned amplification, together with twin side-mounted ABRs (Auxiliary Bass Radiators).
- System Format - Active sub-woofer system – twin ABR. 18 mm MDF cabinet (CARB2 approved)
- Lower Frequency Limit - 32 Hz (-6 dB)
- Amplifier Output - 400 W RMS @ < 1% THD+N
- Maximum SPL - 105.8 dBA
- Amplifier Classification - Class D amplifier with Switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
- Inputs - Stereo RCA LFE (RCA) LFE Balanced (XLR)
- EQ - Flat/ Music/ Movie/ Impact
- Phase Control - 0 & 180 degrees
- Auto Sensing - LFE Input <2mV Auto wireless audio input signal detection
- Auto Standby - After approximately 15 minutes if no signal sensed Wireless audio source turned off
- Drive Unit Complement - 1 x 10" (250 mm) C-CAM long throw driver, 2 x 10" (250 mm) ABR
- Input Impedance - > 20 ohms
- Mains Input Voltage - 110 - 120 Vac / 220 - 240 Vac 50/60Hz (Manual Switch selection)
- Dimensions (Including Feet (H x W x D)) - 315 x 305 x 320 mm (123/8 x 12 x 125/8")
- Trigger Input - 5 - 12 V via 3.5 mm mono mini-jack socket
- Power Consumption - Standby: < 0.5 W (ErP approved) Typical Idle: < 10 W Max Rated: 400 W
- Weight (unpacked) - 12.64 kg (27 lb 12 oz)