Electrocompaniet - Nada AW400 - Reference Mono Block Power Amplifier (pair)
The Electrocompaniet AW 400 is a really powerful monoblock amplifier that sounds both fast, clean, full-bodied and inherently musical. It has a dynamic, free-flowing grip on the music signal, delivering naturalness and ease no matter the signal level.
The AW 400 is based on the design philosophies of the highly acclaimed AW 180M, being a turbocharged version of the latter, if you will.
State-of-the-art components and uncompromising sonic and mechanical quality makes the AW 400 a natural cornerstone in a truly discerning high-end music system.
Its amazing stability down to a staggering 0,5 Ohms means it can drive whatever speaker load you choose to throw at it with an ease that is hard to find anywhere else.
The below specifications are per amplifier
- All measurements are made at 120V / 240V //50Hz / 60Hz
- Clipping point of the preamplifier is set to a level where total harmonic distortion (THD) is 0.2%
- Input Impedance (Fixed) - 330 kohm
- Output Impedance (20 Hz-20kHz) - < 0,01 Ohm
- Frequency response (DC - 65 kHz) - - 3 dB
- Input level for rated output - 1 V RMS
- Max. peak current - > 150 A
- THD(measured at 1 kHzhalf power,8W) - < 0,006 %
- THD (measured at 1 kHz -1 dB, 8 W) - < 0,007 %
- Noise (measured with both inputs shorted) - 400 Hz - 30 kHz : 130 µV, DC - 30 kHz : 200 µV
- Rated output power - 8 ohms = 400W, 4 ohms = 765W, 2 ohms = 1010W
- Power consumption (no load or signal) - 230 W
- Dimensions - 358mm W x 470mm D x 261mm H
- Weight - 25 kg