EGM - Grey Series V2 - Power Cable
- High Grade audiophile power cable
- Improves sound and picture quality of audio and AV products
- EMI/ RFI protective screening
- 16AWG 3 core, 99.999% OFC pure electrolytic copper
- Made & Designed in Australia, 230v AS/NZ Standard with IEC C15 or IEC C7 Plug Top
This Hi-Fi Audio Power Cable is part of EGM Audio’s grey series. The perfect entry level power cable. Handmade to offer high quality performance at an affordable price, the tinned copper braid/ screen provides superb protection from any external interference’s from other audio equipment. Coming in a variety of lengths, EGM's sturdy handcrafted cables are a great investment for those of you looking for a long-lasting and efficient power cable! Perfect for home audio set up, our audio power cables are ideal for replacing all of your basic power leads. With a more than adequate cable. This cable not only delivers excellent performance, it also represents outstanding value-for money.
EGM Audio’s Power Cable Construction:
- Layer 6: Nylon Sheath – Outer jacket gives extra protection to the cable.
- Layer 5: PVC Clear Jacket – This outer PVC jacket helps give the cable axial mechanical strength and resistance while giving a high degree of flexibility to the cable.
- Layer 4: EMI/ RFI Screen – Copper Tinned Braided Screening, this will protect your cable/ audio equipment form external and internal EMI. It is the best level of protection for Audiophile Systems.
- Layer 3: Inner PVC Layer – This resistance PVC barrier protects the inner cores of the cable from any interference on the EMI screen.
- Layer 2: Conductor’s PVC Jacket – This special compound electronically extruded evenly around the copper conductors are exclusive to EGM Audio’s Power Cables. It has a very low dielectric, and this remains constant over wide frequency ranges making this the best available on today’s market for Hi-End audio systems.
- Layer 1: Conductors – 3 core, 99.999% OFC multi strand pure electrolytic copper. Highest purity of copper available for any Audio Equipment on the market.