Electrocompaniet - AW180 - Reference Mono Block Power Amplifier (pair)
The Electrocompaniet AW 180 M monaural power amplifier represents the ultimate in sound reproduction.
This is what record producers and engineers, audiophiles and reviewers rely on to give them faithful reproduction of the master recording.
No matter how many words we use, the true capabilities of the AW 180 defies explanation. You simply have to listen to it.
And you will be hooked.
The FTT Floating Transformer Technology, capable of delivering twice the current of a conventional power supply, the state-of-the-art components and the balanced link enabling bridged mode with additional amplifiers make the AW 180 M a unique, standout product.
The below specifications are per amplifier
- All measurements are made at 120V / 240V //50Hz / 60Hz
- Output Impedance (20 Hz - 20 kHz) - < 0,008 ohm
- RCA (single) input impedance - 220 kohm
- XLR (balanced) input impedance - 110 kohm
- Input sensivity for rated output - 1 V
- Max. peak current - > 100 A
- THD (measured at 1 kHz half power, 8 W) - < 0,001 %
- THD (measured at 1 kHz -1 dB, 8 W) - < 0,001 %
- Noise (measured with both inputs shorted) - 400 Hz - 30 kHz : 90 µV, 10 Hz - 30 kHz : 100 µV
- Rated output power - 8 ohms = 250 W, 4 ohms = 380 W, 2 ohms = 625 W
- Power consumption (no load or signal) - 115 W
- Dimensions - 215mm W x 470mm D x 288mm H
- Weight - 22 kg