Jamo - C93 II - Bookshelf speakers
The Jamo C 93 II bookshelf speakers provide premium acoustic performance and a modern, luxurious design able to fit into any decor with ease.
- Concert-level sound reproduction through a high-quality 6" woofer
- Deeper bass and less distortion using technology to move the sound further
- A cleaner sound throughout your space, even if you change seats
- Available in Black Ash, White Oak, and Dark Apple woodgrain finishes
Using a 6" Hybrid Composition Conical Cone (HCCC) woofer, the C 93 II bookshelf speakers boast a true 2-way bass reflex system design for exceptional detail and balanced, dynamic reproduction.
A 1” Silk dome tweeter mated to an Anti-Diffraction Waveguide offers a cleaner sound throughout your space, even if you change seats.
A Sophisticated Upgrade
The Concert 9 Series II brings to life several key aesthetic changes, including high-quality wood grain finishes and full-length woven tweed grilles to seamlessly integrate into your space.
A 50-Year Legacy of Sound
For more than half a century, Jamo has designed and engineered high-performance audio products to integrate beautifully into any environment. Our innovative loudspeakers are ideal for the spaces where you live and play and will provide enjoyment for years to come.
- SYSTEM TYPE - 2-Way Bass Reflex
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 3DB - 45Hz - 24kHz
- SENSITIVITY @ 2.83V / 1M - 88 dB
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER (MM / IN) - 25 / 1 Silk Dome with WaveGuide
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER (MM / IN) - 152.4 / 6 HCCC Cone
- IMPEDANCE - 6 Ohm
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK) - 120 / 240
- INPUTS - Chrome plated screw terminals
- DIMENSIONS (MM / IN, HXWXD) - 350 x 200 x 259 / 13.8 x 7.9 x 10.2
- WEIGHT (KG / LBS) - 6.4 / 14
- FINISHES - Black Ash, White Oak, Dark Apple