Jamo - IC610LCR FG II - In-Ceiling LCR Speaker
The IC 610 LCR FG II is a 3-way in-ceiling speaker. Part of our 600 line, these speakers are based on the best materials and the most advanced technologies available. With this unique speaker, you can create a great surround sound experience, emanating from above.
The distinctive shape and advanced technology of the IC 610 LCR FG II make it the perfect choice for front, center or rear channels in a first-class home theatre solution With its paintable magnetic grille, the IC 610 LCR FG II is designed to blend seamlessly into the ceiling so all you notice is the remarkably detailed, great sound.
The IC 610 LCR FG II delivers rich bass in an in-ceiling speaker from its 10-inch honeycomb woofer, crisp vocals from the 1.5-inch silk dome midrange and crystal clear reproduction of high frequencies from the 1-inch DTT silk dome tweeter.
High-performance features include:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colours sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- Centre plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction.
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room.
- Adjustable impedance level allows you to adjust your speaker to the amplifier.
The IC 610 LCR FG II provides all the performance you want in a home theatre speaker, with the subtlety that lets it be heard, but not seen. It is sold individually.
- WOOFER (mm / in) - 254 / 10
- MIDRANGE (mm / in) - 38 / 1 1/2
- TWEETER (mm / in) - 25 / 1 DTT
- POWER (W LONG / SHORT TERM) - 100 / 200
- FREQUENCY RANGE (Hz) - 32 – 22,000
- IMPEDANCE (Ohm) - 4 – 8 switchable
- HOLE DIMENSION WxD (mm / in) - Ø310 x 177 / Ø12.2 x 7.0
- DIMENSIONS WxD (mm / in) - Ø342 x 192 / Ø13.5 x 7.6
- BACK BOX SIZE (Litre / in3) - 26 / 1590
- WEIGHT - 3.5 / 7.7
- FINISH - White (paintable)