Lumin - U1 - Network Transport
Never content, we've constantly been evaluating our streamers to see if there was any possible way to beat them. It's taken years, but finally we're ready to reveal Streaming's New Cutting Edge.
LUMIN X1 makes improvements in every possible location:
- New processor delivers native DSD512 & PCM768 playback
- Dual Mono design throughout maximises channel separation
- Dual ES9038Pro SABRE DACs featuring 140dB dynamic range
- Femto Clock System with precision FPGA distribution
- New Output Buffer design
- Dual Mono dual stage linear regulator
- Optical Network provides complete isolation from network digital noise
- USB Digital Audio Output supports Native DSD512
Entirely new Power Supply
- New solid billet CNC casing design
- Separate digital & analogue circuitry
- Low-noise linear regulator
- New 9-pin output connector
Supported Streaming Services
- Roon ready
- TubeIn Radio
Leedh Processing Digital Volume Control
Lossless volume control for all LUMIN players. LUMIN users now have the option to use (at no additional cost) Leedh Processing Volume Control instead of the default processing algorithm.
- An innovative new digital volume adjustment algorithm that eliminates rounding errors.
- Modifies the digital signal amplitude exactly, without any changes to its shape and free from any kind of information loss.
- Uses more efficient whole number volume values to maintain audio information integrity during subsequent DAC conversion.
- Low processing power requirements free up cpu resources.
- Removes need for a pre-amplifier in more systems.
- Improves the quality of the signal into LUMIN Amp.
Enquire for more information on how to use/turn off Leedh processing
- DSD SUPPORT: Up to DSD512 22.6MHz, 1-bit
- PCM SUPPORT: Up to 768kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
- ANALOG OUTPUT STAGE: Dual ESS SABRE32 ES9038Pro DAC chips; Fully balanced layout with high-quality components; Output connectors coupled with dual LUNDAHL LL7401 output transformers; Femto Clock System with precision FPGA distribution
- UPSAMPLING RATES & BIT DEPTHS: DSD128 upsampling option for all files; PCM 384kHz upsampling option for all files
- DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE: USB - Native DSD512 support; PCM 44.1–768kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
- DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE: BNC SPDIF - PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit; DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1-bit
- OPTICAL NETWORK: Industry-standard SFP; 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet; Adapter may be needed for your particular switch/cables; Use simultaneously with RJ45 (e.g. connect one to router and one to LUMIN L1 or NAS)
- POWER SUPPLY: External solid billet cnc dual-toroidal; Separate digital & analogue circuitry; Low-noise linear regulator; 9-pin Output Connector
- FINISH: Black anodised brushed aluminium (with matching PSU), Raw brushed aluminium (with matching PSU)
- LUMIN (SOLID ALUMINIUM CHASSIS): 350mm (W), 345mm (D), 60mm (H), 8kg
- PSU (SOLID ALUMINIUM CHASSIS): 106mm (W), 334mm (D), 60mm (H), 4kg
All Lumin Network Players