SVS - Prime Pinnacle - Floorstanding Speakers
You Save: $430.00
Design innovations in the Prime Pinnacle speaker harness qualities both discerning audiophiles and home theatre fans will be delighted by. Its all-new driver array is optimised for massive dynamics and incredibly refined output, while the cost-no-object cabinet design and materials, sophisticated components and inspired acoustic engineering combine for a floorstanding speaker that stands alone at its price and well beyond.
Individual tuning frequencies and separate sub-enclosures for the Prime Pinnacle’s trio of woofers epitomises SVS’s no-compromise design approach. This design ensures all drivers blend seamlessly together so you get silky-smooth transitions from the midrange driver to the woofers as well as accurate frequency response, amazing refinement and crisp speed in transients; all without sacrificing deep, room-energising bass.
All-New 5.25" Midrange Driver with Composite Glass-Fibre Cone Delivers pinpoint accuracy and broad soundstage for more immersive audio experiences. The majority of audio content in music and movies is present in the midrange frequencies so it’s imperative to have a driver capable of producing slam and impact as well as subtle details with tonal accuracy. Prime Pinnacle’s midrange borrows design elements from the reference Ultra Series to deliver uncompromised audio performance at all drive levels.
Premium 1” Aluminum Dome Tweeter Renders crystal clear highs with lifelike realism even at reference volume. Light, efficient and impervious to distortion, the tweeter’s airy’ presentation effortlessly reveals every sonic detail with pristine clarity and unerring accuracy. The FEA-optimised diffuser ensures broad dispersion for a wide and convincing soundstage with pinpoint on- and off-axis frequency response so everyone in your room is treated with the same amazing audio experience.
Trio of 6.5” High-Performance Woofers Effortless low frequency output and impressive deep bass extension from three 6.5” woofers lays the sonic foundation for all audio content. Engineered to convey the full thrill and excitement of cinematic blockbusters yet refined enough to handle the pluck of a bass guitar string and subtlest musical details with convincing realism, Prime Pinnacle delivers an amazing full-range listening experience with all audio content. By using three smaller woofers, each with its own 2-inch port, the new floorstanding speaker effortlessly conveys low frequency output while maintaining a slim profile that fits in any room or system.
Three Unique Port Tuning Frequencies Individual tuning frequencies and separate sub-enclosures for the trio of woofers epitomises the no compromise design approach taken with Prime Pinnacle. This design ensures all drivers blend seamlessly together so you get silky-smooth transitions from the midrange driver to the woofers as well as accurate frequency response, amazing refinement and crisp speed in transients; all without sacrificing deep, room-energising bass.
SVS SoundMatch 3-Way Crossover Creates an expansive soundstage with accurate frequency response and precise imaging for largest “sweet spot” possible. The 3-way crossover is uniquely tuned so each driver, from tweeter to midrange and midrange to woofers, blend seamlessly with each other while offering excellent on and off-axis frequency response and pinpoint spatial imaging for the most convincing audio experience possible. The crossover’s topology and architecture are consistent with all SVS speakers so Prime Pinnacle is timbre matched to integrate with any speaker from the acclaimed Prime or Ultra Series for the ultimate flexibility when building a system.
Sonically Inert and Rigidly Braced Cabinet Four self-contained, acoustically tuned internal chambers eliminate any potential for resonances or sonic artefacts from the enclosure, resulting in pristine audio playback across the frequency spectrum. Tapered edges on the Prime Pinnacle speaker’s front baffle, known as chamfers, minimise edge diffraction for a clear and precise soundstage while features like shorting rings and tweeter diffusers provide acoustic enhancements with modern, high-end visual appeal.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- Rated bandwidth: 29 Hz-25 kHz (±3 dB)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 88 dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-300 watts
- Floor Standing Tower Loudspeaker
- Black ash and piano gloss black finish options
- 5-way binding posts
- Triple 2” wide-ﬂared rear-ﬁring ports
- Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
- Cabinet Dimensions: 40.5" (H) X 8" (W) X 13.4" (D)
- Overall Dimensions: 41.1" (H) X 8" (W) X 13.9" (D) (includes grille, feet and binding posts)
- Weight Unboxed: 57.1 lbs (25.9 kg)
- 1” Aluminum Dome Tweeter - FEA-optimized diffuser for airy and unveiled presentation, Aluminum dome for exceptional transient response
- Triple 6.5” Woofers - Long stroke motor and suspension for high output, Polypropylene cone for excellent stiffness/mass ratio and pistonic behavior, Aluminum shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and enhance high frequency response, Cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket ensures precision component alignment and excellent thermal transfer and Vented voice coil former minimizes air compression artifacts
- 5.25” Midrange Driver - Composite glass-fiber cone with excellent stiffness/mass ratio for high sensitivity and pistonic behavior beyond pass band, Aluminum shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and enhance high frequency response, Cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket ensures precision component alignment and excellent thermal transfer and Vented voice coil former minimizes air compression artifacts
Crossover & Cabinet Specs:
- Crossover - 3-way crossover with premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards, 2-piece PCB design reduces component interference, Tweeter-to-Midrange crossover: 2.1kHz (12 dB/octave slopes), Midrange-to-Woofer crossover frequency: 300Hz (12 dB/octave slopes)
- Cabinet - Separate sealed midrange enclosure with angled bracing diffuses and shifts standing waves beyond the driver pass band, improving sound quality, Three separate woofer enclosures with optimized port tuning frequencies for smooth and accurate bass response, Acoustically transparent and FEA optimized grilles minimize diffraction, Chamfered front bafﬂe and ﬂush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved on-axis high frequency response, FEA-optimized cabinet and angled bracing eliminates resonances and improves cabinet rigidity for acoustically inert enclosure