Chord Electronics - MojoPoly - Package
Welcome Mojo, the world’s most advanced portable digital to analogue converter DAC/Headphone amplifier. Thanks to technology derived from our Hugo series units and Dave reference converter, our little powerhouse, that’s just the size of a pack of playing cards, will not only make your music sound better, but will effortlessly drive any pair of headphones – wherever you are, no matter what.
Mojo is the ultimate portable DAC/Headphone Amp that allows you to hear more from your headphones – anywhere. A multi-award winner, you can pair Mojo with your Smartphone, tablet, music player, DAP, games console, PC, Mac, or almost anything that allows audio out via USB, Optical, or Coax. Most importantly, whether you’re at home or on the go, the ten hour battery life of Mojo will mean that you’ll never be caught loose and when you need to recharge you’ll be back up and running in only four hours.
Because Mojo is designed and built in England using only the finest components, using the world’s most sophisticated machines, with a solid CNC milled aluminium shell with fun globe style LED indicators, you can be sure that Mojo still retains Chord Electronics renowned reliability, build quality, and tank proof aesthetic. But when you combine this with the latest trickle down FPGA DAC technology from the Hugo series and Dave products, Mojo is an unbeatable pocketable device that offers Hugo like performance for a fraction of the cost.
The Chord Poly enables the award-winning Mojo headphone amp/DAC to operate as a fully fledged high-resolution wireless network music player, streamer and SD card playback device, with wireless playback and control from smartphones.
- 9 Hour Battery Life
- Bluetooth A2DP ConnectivityBluetooth A2DP Connectivity
- WiFi 2.4gHz ConnectivityWiFi 2.4gHz Connectivity
- Airplay ConnectivityAirplay Connectivity
- Micro SD Card Storage (MPD)Micro SD Card Storage (MPD)
- Roon ReadyRoon Ready
- DNLA CompatibleDNLA Compatible
- Supports up to 768kHzSupports up to 768kHz
- DSD512 (8x) CapableDSD512 (8x) Capable
- DSD via DoPDSD via DoP
- Materials: Precision machined aluminium casing with black anodisation, opaque black wireless signal window, and silicone feet.
- Battery: Rechargeable LiPo (Lithium Polymere) 2200mAh.
- Play time: In excess of nine (9) hours.
- Charging: Less than four (4) hours. 2amp Micro USB Input. Both Mojo and Poly can be simultaneously charged via Poly’s Micro USB.
- Connectivity types: Bluetooth A2DP and WiFi 2.4gHz.
- Storage: Micro SD card – Unlimited maximum capacity.
- Playback support: Roon, DNLA, Airplay, and Bluetooth playback.
- Files supported: To be confirmed, although all major file types including: ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA, and MP3.
- PCM sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 358.8kHz, 384kHz, 717.6kHz, and 768kHz.
- DSD via DoP sample rates: DSD64 – DSD512 (Octa-DSD).
- Devices supported: iPhones and iPads, Android smartphones and Tablets, Windows smartphones and tablets, Windows computers, Mac OS X computers, and DAPs (ie. Astell & Kern).
- WiFi device set up: Manually enter SSID of device and enter password. Poly will remember previously connected devices and automatically connect.
- Bluetooth set up: Select Poly as the output device and input code 0000.
- Airplay set up: Simply select Poly and instantly airplay to the device.
- Name of device: This is user configurable, however by default it is named ‘Poly’. This feature is enabled to allow Poly to be used in zones. For example, an owner of two Mojo’s can label one unit that is used within a static system as ‘Home Mojo’ and a Mojo for on the go as ‘On the Go’.
- Dimensions: 50mm (L) x 62mm (W) x 22mm (H).
Mojo XL Case FREE
Designed to be used with the Chord Mojo and Poly combination, this case offers exceptional protection for use on the go. Constructed out of strong polyurethane with a genuine leather wrap, the case features a handy leather strap.
- Dimensions 137x75x30mm
- Weight <100g