IsoTek - EVO3 Syncro Uni - Power Conditioner
Maximise your entertainment
Without mains power, no audio or audio-visual component can function. Your musical enjoyment is reduced by mains noise contamination – this can be from either Differential or Common Mode mains noise. Differential noise is created by the power supplies in all electronic devices, while Common Mode noise in introduced by RFI and the wireless communications that are becoming increasingly common. With the Performance range you will hear significantly better sound quality, with more detail and greater dynamic range. All of your components will be improved and protected, allowing you to realise the best possible performance whenever you listen.
Syncro Uni incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics that rebalance the mains sine wave to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum. This sophisticated product can be used independently for a single component, or in combination with another IsoTek power cleaner as an upgrade and to deliver a fully rebalanced sine wave across all output sockets.
- Reduces/eliminates transformer hum by replacing the mains sine wave on the zero volts line
- Uniquely removes harmful DC by rebalancing the mains sine wave
- Silver plated OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) copper solid core internal wiring cable.
- Virtual Air Dielectric using a Teflon FEP bridge, this offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range
- Can be used with all ranges of power cables
- Improves sound quality
- Can be used independently or with existing IsoTek power filters 10A or 16A rated making it suitable for all electronics including power amplifiers
- Award winning circuit design
- Easy to install, plug in and play
The Syncro Uni is designed as a ‘pre-filter’ device and can be used with any power cable and power conditioner. The unit takes the mains electricity supply and realigns its waveform prior to filtration of the contaminants, for example RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) and EMI (Electromagnetic Interference).
Housed in a steel and aluminum chassis Syncro Uni incorporates unique DC-cancelling electronics that rebalance the mains sine wave on the zero volts line, to dramatically reduce/silence transformer hum; the circuit synchronises the mains supply to provide a perfectly symmetrical sine wave, which also delivers significant sonic improvement when used with any hi-fi separates. Furthermore, the Syncro Uni uses a solid silver-plated OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) Copper internal wiring cable and includes IsoTek’s VAD (Virtual Air Dielectric) technology.
- Conductors: Silver plated OCC copper conductors
- Dielectric: Virtual Air Dielectric (VAD)
- Mains inlet: 10A IEC C14 or 16A IEC C20
- Mains voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Mains frequency: 50-60Hz
- Total wattage: 10A C14: 2,300W ~ 16A C20: 3,680W
- Dimensions: 75 x 70 x 215mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 1.1Kg