Audiolab - 6000CDT - CD Transport
The Audiolab 6000CDT is a dedicated CD transport using the same slot loading mechanism made famous by the Audiolab 8300CD. This CD mechanism uses a read-ahead digital buffer to reduce disc read failures and delivers the highest level of digital signal extraction from a wide range of CDs. It will read scratched and damaged CDs that are unreadable by conventional mechanisms.
The digital clock is controlled by a temperature compensated crystal oscillator that makes sure the digital output from both coax and optical sockets has minimum jitter. In addition the coax output is fed from a differential line driver, ensuring a robust, clearly defined signal reaches the accompanying DAC.
By mounting the transport in its own, electromagnetically shielded enclosure, and including a dedicated power supply, the digital signal extraction from any CD is as precise as can be managed.
The Audiolab 600CDT also features switchable Auto Standby as display on/off functions.
- Frequency Response - 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.01dB)
- Digital Output - 600mV (+/-50mV)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) - <0.005%
- Output Impedence - 75 Ohms
- Digital Outputs - 1 x Coaxial, 1 x Toslink Optical
- Sampling Frequency - 44.1kHz
- Included Accessories - Remote Control
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 78 x 445 x 335mm
- Weight - 5.4kg
- Colour Choice - Black or Silver