Electrocompaniet - ECM 1 - Network Music Player/Streamer
High Performance Balanced Network Music Player
The new ECM 1 is a music streamer and player, complete with our renowned DAC section. It plays lossless, DSD and high-resolution digital content in a way that really makes you want to dig deeper into all the delightful music out there, as well as your own library. It lets you enjoy music like never before. The streamer is very powerful, flexible and easy to use. It plays directly from Tidal, Spotify and Qobuz and can be fed through AirPlay or DLNA.
And of course it can even index and play from your own network-stored music collection. The powerful hardware supports all popular formats including DSD, and continuous software upgrades let you enjoy the latest streaming devices at any given time. It also supports plug and play installation of an 2,5 or 3,5” SATA hard drive of unlimited capacity to host you music collection.
EC Software Engine
The ECM 1 shares its DNA with the new EC Living line. You can use the same app and interface, playing all your music on all of the units.You don´t have to choose between high-end and multi-room, or flexibility and audio quality. It is all there. It wouldn’t be Electrocompaniet if it wasn’t. All the units are equally flexible, and work beautifully together.
The world is full of music, and enjoying it is what it is all about. There is no better or easier way than through the ECM 1.
100% Made in Norway
Every system is produced in our cutting-edge facilities on the west coast of Norway. Unlike other manufacturers, it is not only the design and assembly but also the complete production of the parts and components that is performed here. Producing the entire system right here in Norway allows us to ensure the highest possible quality.
Reference analog stage
The Analog output stage is completely symmetrical
The two Cirrus Logic converters take each other one channel with 192 kHz at 24 bits
Streaming your favorite music.
ECM 1 is compatible with all of the most popular streaming formats and services, including Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz, Airplay, Spotify connect etc. The system also has built-in internet radio.
- All measurements are made at 120V / 240V //50Hz / 60Hz
- No. of channels - 2
- Output Impedance - 300 Ohms
- Noise floor (20 - 20 kHz) - < -145 dB
- Frequency response - 0.5 - 48 kHz
- THD+N - < 0,0005 %
- Upsampling rate - 192 kHz, 24 bit
- Digital/Analog conversion - 192 kHz, 24 bit
- Input sampling rate - 2 x SPDIF Coax = 192 kHz, 24 bit, 2 x SPDIF TOSLink = 192 kHz, 24 bit
- Network connection - Wi-Fi or LAN
- Internal drive - Docking, self installation. 3.5"/2.5" - unlimited capacity.
- Supported audio formats - All popular formats including: WAV/WAVE, MP3, AAC+, Vorbis, ALAC, FLAC, APE, AIFF, WMA, up to 192kHZ/24bit, DSD, up to DSD 128 (5.6 MHz)
- Supported control interfaces - DLNA, UPnP, Android and iOS remote, Internal storage: docking, self installation
- Streaming services: