Golden Ear - Invisa 600 - In-Ceiling Speaker
GoldenEar Invisa Series Ceiling Speakers / In Wall Speakers are engineered to deliver superb state-of-the-art sound quality, designed to blend perfectly with their surroundings and virtually disappear. GoldenEar’s Invisa ceiling speakers line-up consists of the Invisa 525, Invisa 600, Invisa 650 and SP 652 StereoPoint™ Single-point Stereo speaker. All models incorporate a magnetically attached grill-covered/hidden flange construction that helps to make them virtually invisible.
A tremendous amount of work has gone into the acoustical engineering of the Invisa Series Ceiling Speakers / In Wall Speakers in order to deliver the highest sound quality possible in an architectural format. The Invisa 525 and Invisa 600/650/652 utilize a one-piece driver/frame/flange construction in order to minimize their footprint. Solidly constructed of a marble-infused polymer, the unitized structure actually has the high-definition wide-dispersion driver constructed as an integral part. All ceiling speakers/in-wall models have complex multi-element crossovers to precisely blend the drivers for seamless, exquisitely natural sound quality.
Looking for a high performance affordable alternative to the “Contractor Quality” in-walls your builder might suggest? The Invisa 600 is based on our best-selling Invisa 650, with the same one-piece marble-infused unitized driver/frame/flange construction built around the same 6.5" driver. It also offers the same minimal footprint, which delivers the exceptional performance advantages of a 6.5" driver based system, in a compact size comparable to the size of most competitors' 5.25" systems. Of course, it also features a paintable MagneLock grille with an optional square grille available.
Instead of our signature HVFR tweeter, the 600 incorporates a newly developed 1" pure titanium dome tweeter, which has a special silk surround. It is pivotable, of course. Its performance, while not quite that of our folded ribbon, is excellent and we believe the best of any dome tweeter available in in-wall, in-ceiling architectural products. Of course, a complex crossover is utilized to ensure seamless blending and voicing is signature GoldenEar all the way.
5-1/4" and 6-1/2" High-Definition Wide-Dispersion Mid-bass Driver (Invisa 525, 600, 650, SP 652)
- Driver is built as an integral part of the frame/flange construction to minimize footprint
- Exceptionally rigid unitized structure constructed of a marble-infused polymer
- Proprietary Computer Optimized Cone Topology
- High-Gauss Magnet Assembly
- 1˝ High-Temperature Kapton Former Voice Coil
1" Pure Titanium Dome Tweeter with Silk Surround (Invisa 600 only)
- Tweeter Dome is Pure Titanium for Low Mass and High Rigidity
- Silk Surround to Achieve for Lowest Distortion
- One of the Best Sounding Dome Tweeter We Ever Tested
- Precision Phase Plug for Exceptional Dispersion
- Dispersion Control with Rotating and Aiming Tweeter Assembly
- Speaker Dimensions - 8-5/8" (21.9 cm) diameter x 3-7/16" (8.6 cm) depth
- Square Grille Dimensions - 8-21/32˝ (21.98 cm)x 8-21/32˝ (21.98 cm)
- Round Grille Dimensions - 8-11/16˝ (22.06 cm) diameter
- Cutout - 7-1/8" (18.1 cm) diameter
- Weight - 1.8 kg
- Frequency Response - 38 Hz – 22 kHz
- Efficiency - 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance - Compatible with 8 ohms vDriver Complement - One 6.5" (16.5 cm) high-definition cast-basket MVPP™ mid/bass driver, One 1" (2.54 cm) Pivoting Titanium Dome Tweeter with Silk Surround
- Recommended Amplification - 10 – 200 Watt/channel