Hegel - H20 - Power Amplifier
The Hegel H20 incorporates the latest version of the Hegel FET-technology. A practical benefit of the H20 FET-technology is a more rhythmic sound. It is simply better at re-creating a bass line. Another vital element is the removal of harmonic echoes in the higher frequencies, which result in a lot more detail and still a smoother and more natural sound.
The core design of the H20 is based on the H30 reference amplifier, with the best possible implementation of our patented and laser trimmed SoundEngine modules. Also designed in the timeless Hegel look, it will fit in any modern or classic home. Just one single button on the front and a solid bead blasted and anodised front panel. A truly rigid design with well over 1,5 kg of aluminium in the front panel alone.
New too, the H20 is bead blasted and anodised top and side covers. This adds to the exclusive look, and the overall design is more consistent. The Hegel H20 is a remarkable power amplifier with power capabilities of more than 130 Ampere. Extremely low distortion levels. Amongst the highest damping factor in the industry, and full control of the loudspeakers. All this to give you the most natural, rhythmic and dynamic sound on the market today.
- Output power: More than 200 W + 200 W in 8 ohms, Dual mono
- Inputs: RCA unbalanced and XLR balanced
- Speaker outputs: Two pairs of heavy-duty gold plated terminals
- Input Impedance: Balanced 10 kohm, unbalanced 50 kohm
- Frequency response: Less than +/- 0.2 dB deviation 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Phase response: Less than 2 degrees deviation 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: More than 100 dB
- Crosstalk: Less than -100 dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.006% at 100 W8 ohm
- Intermodulation: Less than 0.01% (19 kHz + 20 kHz)
- Damping factor: More than 1000
- Power supply: 1000 VA dual mono, 90,000 μF capacitors
- Output stage: 20 pcs 15 A 200 W high speed, ultra-low distortion bipolar transistors
- Power consumption: 60 W in standby switched on
- Finish: Black
- Dimensions/weight: 12 cm x 43 cm x 37 cm (HxWxD), weight 25 kg