HEOS - Link (HS2) - Wireless Multi-Room Audio Streamer
You Save: $24.00
The HEOS Link is part of the HEOS wireless multi-room sound system that enables you to enjoy your favourite music anywhere and everywhere around your home. By utilising your existing wireless home network and the HEOS app on your iOS or Android device, you can explore, browse, and play music from your own music library, from online streaming music services, and from thousands of internet radio stations.
With the HEOS Link, you can add HEOS multi-room audio to an existing music or home theatre audio system, and you can play different songs in different rooms or the same song in every room.
The versatile HEOS Link features built-in dual band "N" wireless technology for quick and easy connection to your home network. In addition to the built-in wireless function, the HEOS Link is also equipped with an RJ-45 Ethernet port for hard wire connection to your LAN. The USB port lets you connect a portable USB drive, and you can also use the USB connection to charge your portable device.
In addition to the stereo pre-amp outputs, there's also a sub output for connection to a powered subwoofer. Both coaxial and optical digital audio outputs are included for compatibility with the widest range of equipment, and the unit features an optical digital audio input. The HEOS Link is also equipped with a stereo line input (via RCA jacks) as well as an additional auxiliary input with a 3.5mm jack for direct connection to a portable player.
As with our HEOS wireless speaker models, you'll be able to stream your favourite music tracks and control the HEOS Link with our HEOS App, which is available in both iOS and Android versions. With the HEOS App, you can choose to listen to music tracks on your smartphone, tablet or portable audio player. You also can listen to your choice of internet radio stations, and you can also listen to your favourite music streaming service.
Our exclusive digital technology provides precise audio synchronisation (within microseconds) to ensure top audio fidelity and stereo imaging quality.
The HEOS Link provides additional convenience for owners of Denon audio components or systems. Connect the included infrared emitter to the HEOS Link IR output and place it so that it's near the front panel of your Denon component. Or, if your Denon has a direct IR input jack, you can connect the HEOS Link via the supplied IR direct cable. Then, via the HEOS App, you can turn your Denon system on and select the appropriate input and enjoy your favourite music tracks. You can choose to listen to different songs in different rooms or play the same song in all rooms. There's also a 12V trigger output that lets you connect the HEOS Link to other devices or products that feature a 12V trigger input, such as motorized drapes or a drop-down motorized front projection screen.
The elegant HEOS Link enclosure features stylish silver accents, and for convenience, there are volume and mute controls discreetly placed on the side panel.
- NEW Bluetooth® Integrated
- Turn any receiver, amplifier or home stereo system into a HEOS zone
- Now offering high resolution audio
- Play any song in any room on demand from streaming services via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi audio streaming
- Denon AVR, HiFi and Mini power, input and volume control
- 12V trigger output for external device turn-on
- Subwoofer pre-out
- Optical digital and analogue inputs
- Coaxial and optical digital outputs
- Variable analogue output
- Multi-room function
- Superior sound
- Easy to use app
- Easy set up
- Play any source on any speaker from any smart device: streaming cloud services, directly from phone/tablet, USB, network storage, AUX in
- Better industrial design
All HEOS speakers features:
Every room can have its own HEOS sound. Or, group multiple speakers to fill the house with the same song. Multi-room means multiple options.
Apps & Streaming Services
Cloud music, streaming music and your music library—all your favorite sources are supported by this amazing FREE app.
Amazing Sound Quality
It's no accident that HEOS speakers produce pristine sound. They are engineered by the experts at Denon, innovators in audio for more than 100 years.
Easy Set Up
It's amazing how quickly you can start listening to your HEOS speakers. Place your speakers, and you will be listening to music in minutes. It's really that simple.
- Analogue output Output level - FIX : 2.0 Vrms (10 kΩ/kohms)/Variable
- Total Distortion - ANALOGUE IN: 0.003 %(1 kHz)
- SN ratio: ANALOGUE IN - 100 dB
- Frequency response - 10 Hz to 100 kHz: +1, -3dB
- Wireless Connection - Supports latest dual band wireless networks (including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards).
- Wired Connection - Connect to your home or office LAN system via the RJ-45 wired LAN port.
- Power Supply - AC 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- What's In The Box - HEOS Link HS2, AC power cord, 3.5mm setup cable, RCA cable, Ethernet cable, Quick Start guide, IR emitter cable, IR direct cable
- Controls & Indicators - Volume up/down, Mute / Mute button LED indicator, Multicoloured LED status indicator, Network ‘connect’ button (rear), Bluetooth ‘connect’ button (rear)
- Weight - 1.3 kg
- Multiple Language Support - English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Polish
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 74 x 155 x 150 mm
- Operating Temperature Range - 5°C~35°C
- Product Finish - Silver