Lumin - D2 - Network Player
The most affordable way to bring all of the award-winning LUMIN musicality into your music system.
Retaining the same streaming functionality, Wolfson DAC and fully balanced design of its renowned siblings, LUMIN D2 opens up a world of High Resolution network and internet streaming.
The perfect introduction to audiophile streaming
LUMIN D2 improves on the hugely successful D1 to create a formidable package.
- Faster processor to allow playback of DSD128 5.6MHz
- Internal power supply keeps interference lower and cabling neater
- Wolfson WM8741 DAC chips, 1 chip per channel
- Retains fully balanced design of the LUMIN family – including XLR outputs
- Compact case with solid aluminium CNC front panel
- Available in black anodised finish as well as raw silver
- Gigabit Ethernet
All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "the most convenient interface in existence" by Tinman
- LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone.
Supported Streaming Services
- Roon ready
- TubeIn Radio
Leedh Processing Digital Volume Control
Lossless volume control for all LUMIN players. LUMIN users now have the option to use (at no additional cost) Leedh Processing Volume Control instead of the default processing algorithm.
- An innovative new digital volume adjustment algorithm that eliminates rounding errors.
- Modifies the digital signal amplitude exactly, without any changes to its shape and free from any kind of information loss.
- Uses more efficient whole number volume values to maintain audio information integrity during subsequent DAC conversion.
- Low processing power requirements free up cpu resources.
- Removes need for a pre-amplifier in more systems.
- Improves the quality of the signal into LUMIN Amp.
Enquire for more information on how to use/turn off Leedh processing
- DSD SUPPORT: Up to DSD128 5.6MHz, 1-bit
- PCM SUPPORT: Up to 384kHz, 16–32bit, Stereo
- UPSAMPLING RATES & BIT DEPTHS: DSD upsampling option for all files up to 96kHz, PCM 192kHz upsampling option for all files up to 96kHz
- ANALOG OUTPUT STAGE: Wolfson WM8741 DAC chips, 1 chip per channel. Fully balanced layout with high-quality components
- DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE: BNC SPDIF - PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit, DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1-bit
- POWER SUPPLY: Internal 100–240V AC auto-ranging
- FINISH - Raw brushed aluminium or black anodised brushed aluminium
- D2 UNIT: 300mm (W), 244mm (D), 60mm (H), 2.5kg
All Lumin Network Players