Marantz - Model 30 - Integrated Amplifier
A masterpiece of audio architecture
Featuring a fully discrete, two stage design for minimal interference, and unique Marantz HDAM technology for signal purity, MODEL 30 offers exceptional sound quality.
Tuned with passion
Hundreds of hours of thoughtful Sound Master tuning ensure the exquisite detail and musicality Marantz always delivers.
Designed to last
You see and feel it in the build quality and you hear it every time. No matter your musical passions, your music always sounds better with MODEL 30.
Fully discrete and accurate detailing
Marantz HDAM-SA3 technology is comprised of dozens of independent parts, each hand-selected for pure, detailed Marantz sound.
Designed to replicate the sensitivity and feel of a vintage analog amplifier even when simply adjusting the volume.
Exquisite sound tuning
MODEL 30 continues the renowned heritage of exquisite Marantz amplifiers. Tuned by the Marantz Sound Master who channeled his passion, experience, and extraordinary ear into the amplifier design.
The most musical, accurate, detailed sound
MODEL 30 is built on its own discrete circuit board, the Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Module, or HDAM.
Marantz Musical Premium Phono EQ
Envisioned to deliver optimal sound quality by simplifying the signal path – vital given the delicate nature of phono signals – the Phono EQ stage in MODEL 30 can be used with both moving magnet and low-output moving coil cartridges, thanks to a built-in MC head amplifier.
MC/MM phono input impedance selector
In order to optimise sound performance when using a moving coil (MC) or magnetic moving (MM) cartridge, and to accommodate all configurations as much as possible, MODEL 30 is equipped with an input impedance selector.
More Than 65 Years of Audiophile Heritage
Founded in 1953, Marantz has a long and rich history of designing audio components embraced by music lovers and critical listeners around the world.
- Channels: 2
- Current Feedback Topology
- Phono EQ: Marantz Musical Premium (with MC/MM)
- MC Input Resistance: 33 / 100 / 390 ohm
- HDAM version: SA3 & SA2
- Power Transformer Pre-Amplifier: Toroidal
- Power Transformer Power Amplifier: SMPS
- High Grade Audio Components
- Customised Components
- Symmetric PCB Layout
- Aluminium extrusion heat sink (Separate)
- Balance / Bass / Treble
- Linear Drive Power Supply (Pre-Amplifier Stage)
- Linear volume control
- Schottky diodes
- System block shielding: Copper
- Double Layer Bottom Plate
- Low Noise OLED display
- Audio Inputs: 6
- Phono Input: MM / MC
- Audio Outputs: 1 Pre-out
- Power Amp Direct IN
- Gold Plated Cinch
- Speaker Terminals: Marantz SPKT-100+
- Number of terminals: 2
- Headphone Out
- Power Output (8 / 4 Ohm RMS): 100 W / 200 W
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 50 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005 %
- Damping Factor: 500
- Input Sensitivity: MM 2.3 mV / 39 kohm
- Input Sensitivity: MC 250 µV / 33/100/390 ohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: MM/MC 88 / 75 dB
- Input Sensitivity: High level 220 mV / 13 kohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: High level 107 dB (2V input/rated output)
- Available colours: Black / Silver-Gold
- Power Consumption in W :130
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.2
- Auto Power off
- Detachable Power Cable
- Remote Control: RC002PMND
- System Remote Function
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in cm: 443 x 431 x 130
- Weight in kg: 14.6kg