Montaudio - Bowen AH-1 - Silver Hybrid RCA cable
Named after the mighty Bowen River in New Zealand, the Bowen range of Premium Interconnect Cables delivers outstandingly smooth, yet powerful sound coupled with stunning looks.
Building upon its predecessor, the Bowen AH-1 Silver Hybrid Analogue RCA Interconnect Cables delivers further sparkle to vocals, precise spatial resolution & greater soundstage through precision Silver-Plating on all its conductors.
Wrapped in a new Metallic Brown / Silver-Grey braided jacket with Stainless Steel caps & laser-engraved, hand-polished solid Natural Walnut Wood casings, the AH-1 RCA Interconnect Cables carries the same premium look of the range. 24K Gold-Plated nickel-free Pure Red Copper connectors ensures a secure contact with minimum end-to-end signal loss.
Featuring a fully Silver-Plated, triple conductor balanced design, with full copper foil & Silver-Plated OFC braided shielding to guard the purity of the analogue signals from all outside interferences, listeners will be astonished by the transparent, detailed yet expansive tonal delivery.
Sophisticated, Luminous, Boundless – prepare to be captivated.
- Cable Type: Silver-Plated Triple-Conductor Balanced Design Analogue RCA Interconnect Cable
- Metal: Silver-Plated 5N 99.9997% LC-OFC
- Metal Diameter: 2x ø0.15mm x19 + ø0.25mm x7
- Dielectric: High Quality Polyethylene Dielectric
- Shielding: Full Copper Foil + Silver-Plated OFC Braided
- Connectors: Pure Red Copper + 24K Nickel-Free Gold-Plated
- Connector Housing: Stainless Steel + Solid Natural Walnut Wood
- Jacket: Metallic Brown / Silver-Grey Braided
- Outer Diameter: 8.5 mm
- Lengths: 1.0M, 1.5M, 2.0M, 3.0M