NAD - CI 720 V2 - Network Stereo Zone Amplifier
The NAD CI 720 V2 is the perfect solution for adding a powered zone for network audio. With the ability to support up to 64 zones, the CI 720 V2 provides easy access to local libraries, Internet radio, popular music streaming services, and major control systems such as Crestron and Control4. As a BluOS® Enabled product, the CI 720 V2 also integrates with select NAD products, as well as Bluesound’s wireless, hi-res multi-room streaming players. Wielding the power of HybridDigital™ amplification technology, the CI 720 V2 can drive any speaker to life-like detail. NAD has also created a custom rack accessory that can house up to six CI 720 V2s in a compact 3U rack space. Delivering amazing performance and easy setup, the NAD CI 720 V2 is the perfect addition to today’s most advanced custom home audio systems.
- 1 Stereo zone with HybridDigital™ amplification
- 2 x 60W
- Subwoofer out
- 3U height ‘Blade’ Chassis, up to six units fit in one rack space
- Ethernet connectivity
- Analogue audio input
- Digital optical inputUSB input
- Uses standard network protocols
- Universal voltage (100 ~ 240)
- Thermostatic fan cooling
- Third party control and automation integration drivers available
60-watt per Channel, Single-zone
The 60-watt per channel, single-zone CI 720 V2 Network Stereo Zone Amplifier with HybridDigital™ amplification technology is the perfect addition to today’s most advanced custom home audio systems. Featuring 60 watts per channel, and powered by BluOS, the CI 720 V2 allows you to access and stream 24-bit high-res music with the control of a mobile device via Ethernet and third-party control systems like Control4, Crestron, RTI and URC. The CI 720 V2 is now more flexible than ever with AirPlay 2 built-in for easy integration into the Apple ecosystem.
Simple, Single-App Integration & Control
The CI 720 V2 features the BluOS operating system, and allows you to access, control and stream music playlists to multiple BluOS Enabled zones in the home using simple touch-screen commands. The CI 720 V2’s “blade” form factor allows up to six Network Stereo Zone Amplifiers to be installed neatly into a single 3U rack space, while its highly efficient energy-saving amplifier and thermostatic fan cooling adds enhanced reliability.
Hands-free Voice Control with Alexa
Add the BluOS Voice Skill inside the Amazon Alexa app and enjoy hands-free voice control of personal music collections, streaming services and more using a list of simple streamlined commands. Using an Echo device you can ask Alexa to play popular songs from Tidal, queue up saved playlists, adjust the volume in different rooms, or ask what’s playing in the Kitchen. No Echo device and want to try it out? No problem. Download the Amazon Alexa app, activate the skill, tap the speech bubble in the bottom drawer of the Amazon Alexa app and say anything from the list of commands.
Powerful Single-Zone Performance
With 60 watts per channel and up to 165 watts of Dynamic Power on tap, the CI 720 V2’s integrated HybridDigital™ amp can drive any speaker to lifelike sound levels. By focusing on how to improve musical performance while consuming less power, NAD has taken CI amplification to new lows, with lower distortion, lower noise, and lower power consumption.
NAD RM 720 Rack Mount Accessory
A professional custom rack accessory is also available with innovative shelves that accommodates up to six CI 720 V2s without a single modification in a 3U rack space. The RM 720 includes blanking plates for a neat front panel when less than six amplifiers are installed.
Master Quality Authenticated
Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) is a revolutionary end-to-end technology built into every Bluesound Player that captures and delivers master quality audio to any room in your home. All Bluesound Players include a powerful decoder and audio renderer for the MQA system. The MQA logo shown in the BluOS app indicates that the unit is decoding and playing an MQA stream or file, and lets you know that you are hearing exactly what the artist recorded and approved in the studio.
- Supported File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG Vorbis, WMA-L, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MQA, HRA
- Supported Cloud Services: WiMP, Slacker Radio, Qobuz, HighResAudio, JUKE, Deezer, Murfie, HDTracks, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, Microsoft Groove (with OneDrive), Classics Online, KKBox.
- Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or higher, Apple Macintosh OSX 10.7.5 or higher
- Free Internet Radio: TuneIn Radio, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise
- Integration Partners: Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, roon
- Rated Power: 2 x 60W
- Rated Distortion: ≤0.005%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -110dBA
- Sample Rate: 32 – 192kHz
- Bit Depth: 16 – 24
CONNECTIONS - INPUT
- Analogue: RCA Stereo
- SPDIF: Optical (TOSLINK)
- USB: Type A (for USB memory stick and supported peripherals – FAT32 formatted); Type B Mini USB (for servicing purposes only)
- IR Input: 3.5mm Jack
CONNECTIONS - OUTPUT
- Subwoofer OUT
- Speaker OUT: Phoenix Speaker connection block
CONNECTION - NETWORK
- Ethernet/LAN: Ethernet RJ45, GigE
CONNECTION - USER INTERFACE
- FREE Android and iOS App available at GooglePlay and Apple App Store
- AC Power Supply: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Standby Power: 6W (Network Standby Mode)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 70 x 120 x 350mm (2.81 x 4.75 x 13.81”)
- Net Weight: 1.6kg (3.5lb)
- RM 720 Rack Mount Accessory Dimensions (W x H x D): 480 x 135 x 460mm (18.9 x 2.3 x 18.1”)
- RM 720 Rack Mount Accessory Weight: 4.28kg (9.45lb)
- Speaker terminal block
- Power cable
- Quick start guide
- Ethernet cable
- Mounting screws