Rotel - A11 Tribute - Integrated Amplifier
The A11 Tribute is a Class AB 50W Integrated Amplifier developed in cooperation with the audio engineering legend Ken Ishiwata as a Tribute to his legacyspanning over 40 years in the industry. Upgraded components and meticulous tuning of all critical circuits deliver a richer, expressive, and true-to-life experience from the Bluetooth, RCA and MovingMagnetPhono Stage inputs.
- Class AB 50 watts per channel stereo amplifier (8 Ohms)
- Moving Magnet Phono Stage Input
- 4 RCA analog inputs
- Bluetooth receiver (apt-X and ACC streaming)
- Dedicated RCA pre-output
- Dual A-B selectable speaker outputs
- RS232 and dual 12V trigger outputs
- Front panel display and IR Remote
The collaboration between Ken and Rotel’s own engineering design teams delivered on the promise of an even higher level of performance of the extremely successful and popular award-winning A11. Upgraded components and meticulous tuning of all critical circuits deliver a richer, more expressive, and true-to-life experience from all of the support source inputs including apt-X and AAC wireless Bluetooth, array of 4 RCA analog inputs and a Moving Magnet Phono Stage for vinyl fans.
Specially selected improved components were chosen to offer higher performance throughout the signal path. In the amplifier stage, all 10 capacitors and two resistors in the signal path were changed.
For the pre-amp, six capacitors were upgraded, representing over 50% of the components in the signal path. All six capacitors in the volume stage were also upgraded.
Custom damping materials were added to the A11’s mechanical chassis to reduce ringing and further isolate/insulate and dampen any vibrations within the product.
The front panel graphic display and IR remote ensure effortless control of the audio driven by a Rotel in-house manufactured oversized toroidal transformer. The resulting acoustic performance speaks for itself under all loading conditions with even the most difficult speaker loads.
- DIMENSIONS (W × H × D): 430 × 93 × 345mm / 17" × 3.6" × 13.5"
- NET WEIGHT: 6.85kg (15lbs.)
- FRONT PANEL HEIGHT: 80mm (3.15")
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 230V, 50Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 160W
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: <0.5W
- BTU RATING (4Ω, 1/8th power)479 BTU/h
- CONTINUOUS POWER OUTPUT: 50W/Ch (All channels driven, 8Ω)
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD)(20Hz–20kHz) <0.03%
- FREQUENCY RESPONSELine: Level Inputs - 10Hz - 100kHz, ±0.5dB, Phono Input - 20Hz - 20kHz, ±0.5dB
- S/N RATIO (IHF "A" Weighted): Line Level Inputs - 100dB, Phono Input - 85dB
- INTERMODULATION DISTORTION (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): <0.03%
- DAMPING FACTOR: 140
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: Line Level Inputs. - 180mV, Phono Input (MM) - 2.3mV
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: Line Level Inputs - 47kΩ, Phono Input (MM) - 47kΩ
- INPUT OVERLOAD: Line Level Inputs - 4V, Phono Input - 50mV
- PREOUT LEVEL: 1V
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 470Ω
- TONE CONTROLS: ±10dB at 100Hz / 10kHz