Wharfedale - Denton 85th Anniversary - Bookshelf Speakers
Denton 85th Anniversary is a two-way speaker in the classic bookshelf tradition, beautifully hand veneered in Mahogany by Wharfedale cabinet makers with an inset front baffle and traditional Tungsten cloth grille.
Underneath the traditional exterior, however, the Denton 85th Anniversary is bang up to date and utilises a mixture of traditional and advanced technology. The bass unit features Wharfedale’s innovative woven Kevlar cone mounted on a rigid die-cast chassis, this combination delivering a rich, detailed bass/midrange output with superb dynamic performance. High frequencies are handled by a woven textile soft dome treble unit with high flux ferrite magnet, engineered for smooth, detailed HF extension.
These drive units are combined by a highly researched crossover that is near inaudible to the listener, resulting in a coherent, seamless musical output that is both thrilling and natural in its rendition of any source material.
- Enclosure Type - Bass reflex
- Bass Driver - 6.5"(165mm) black woven Kevlar cone
- Tweeter - 1"(25mm) soft dome
- Crossover Frequency - 3.1kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB) - 45Hz ~ 20kHz
- Sensitivity (2.0V@1m) - 88dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power - 20-120W
- Nominal Impedance - 4 Ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D) in mm - 340 × 240 × 275 EACH
- Weight - 9kg each
- Available Colour - Mahogany, Walnut