Wharfedale - WH-D10 - Subwoofer
The Wharfedale WH-D10 subwoofer finds itself at home in almost any home cinema system. Its 300 watt amplifier pushes the Wharfedale designed and made 10 inch woofer to extraordinary levels for a subwoofer of its size.
The cabinet construction of the WH-D10 has been aesthetically enhanced, with new high-gloss lacquered front baffles and cosmetically enhanced veneers. This new look is designed to match perfectly with the new and award winning Diamond 200 series, which is already gaining outstanding reviews internationally.
Aside from newly improved aesthetics, the two new subwoofers are built to elevate the performance of any AV setup. The WH-D10 features an active dynamic drive subwoofer system in a sealed box, for fast, accurate and intensive bass response.
The WH-D10 also employs a custom designed Class-D balanced drive power amplifier which provides power and dynamics unheard of in products at a comparable price.
- Low pass filter slope continuously adjustable from 40Hz - 150Hz
- Phase invert switch
- Low frequency bass extension (below 30Hz), with a wide 86dB dynamic range
- Low lefel inputs, dedicated LFE input
- Auto power sensor
- Enclosure Type - Sealed
- Bass Driver - 10 inch Composite Fibre Cone
- Amplifier Power - 150W (300W Max)
- Input Sensitivity - 100mV for 150W
- Frequency Response - 30Hz - 150Hz
- SPL - 110dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D) in mm - 394 x 333 x 372
- Weight - 16.5kg
- Available Colours - Black, White