Wharfedale - WH-D8 - Subwoofer
The Wharfedale WH-D8 subwoofer finds itself at home in almost any home cinema system. Its 150 watt amplifier pushes the Wharfedale designed and made 8 inch woofer to extraordinary levels for a subwoofer of its size.
The cabinet construction of the WH-D8 has been aesthetically enhanced, with new high-gloss lacquered front baffles and cosmetically enhanced veneers. This new look is designed to match perfectly with the new and award winning Diamond 200 series, which is already gaining outstanding reviews internationally.
Aside from newly improved aesthetics, this new subwoofer is built to elevate the performance of any AV setup. The WH-D8 features an active reflex subwoofer system in a vented box allowing it to pack speed, punch and excellent low frequency extension.
- Low pass filter slope continuously adjustable from 40Hz - 150Hz
- Phase invert switch
- Low frequency bass extension (below 30Hz), with a wide 86dB dynamic range
- Low level inputs, dedicated LFE input
- Auto power sensor
- Enclosure Type - Bass Reflex
- Bass Driver - 8 inch Composite Fibre Cone
- Amplifier Power - 70W (150W Max)
- Input Sensitivity - 100mV for 70W
- Frequency Response - 40Hz - 150Hz
- SPL - 105dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D) in mm - 328 x 268 x 300
- Weight - 9.1kg
- Available Colours - Black, White